Jd Byrider - Garnishment of my wages after repossessing and reselling vehicle
Ok so in 2009 CNAC finance for JD by rider wouldnt work with me after i lost my only income was bout to lose my house and now their garnishing my wages and trying to take my tax refund for a vehicle which they not only took back and didnt tell me it s in repossession so i could chose the option of returning it but also resold it for more and the are trying to get the whole amount of the vehicle thats not worth itI would never ever recommend them to anyone Dont go there is what i would say!!!d7028a3 review #271703
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Received two voicemails from a CPS employee regarding my boyfriend's mother. I have no idea how the company obtained my phone number. She was adamant in her message that I..."
- "We all know that Southern hospitality in Texas but next to that you have the French or German hospitality and you also have the Frisian hospitality given from Frisian families..."
- "After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we..."
- "Avoid these lying cheating *** bags the promised they would fit it if I put the money into lloyds bank nothing's been done they won't answer my emails or answer..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."