JD BYRIDER MORGANTOWN WV
Worked for these guys for a while.The manager was Chad.
He tells the customers "I dont want you to marry the car, just date it for a while" I hated watching chad lie to customers. You are so buried and upsidedown in these cars that not only will you have to keep it for the length of the term....you will have to buy the dam thing a wedding ring. Another big one he would tell people " we rebuild your credit" ***, *** and more ***. A lot more factors go into rebuilding your credit than buying a car and reporting it to the credit bureaus.
If you buy a car from one these places you havnt done your homework, bad place to buy.Mike.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I started out with Citi Financial Auto they were very professional and understanding. about 2-3 yrs I started getting mail from Santander stating they had took over. Every since it..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "Mr. Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio. In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."