JD BYRIDER MORGANTOWN WV
Worked for these guys for a while.The manager was Chad.
He tells the customers "I dont want you to marry the car, just date it for a while" I hated watching chad lie to customers. You are so buried and upsidedown in these cars that not only will you have to keep it for the length of the term....you will have to buy the dam thing a wedding ring. Another big one he would tell people " we rebuild your credit" ***, *** and more ***. A lot more factors go into rebuilding your credit than buying a car and reporting it to the credit bureaus.
If you buy a car from one these places you havnt done your homework, bad place to buy.Mike.review #255212
You may also like
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to..."
- "Purchased MLB Pet Jersey. Large size did not fit my PUG. Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment...."
- "Washed my comfort just bought and it fail apart..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."