JD BYRIDER MORGANTOWN WV
Worked for these guys for a while.The manager was Chad.
He tells the customers "I dont want you to marry the car, just date it for a while" I hated watching chad lie to customers. You are so buried and upsidedown in these cars that not only will you have to keep it for the length of the term....you will have to buy the dam thing a wedding ring. Another big one he would tell people " we rebuild your credit" ***, *** and more ***. A lot more factors go into rebuilding your credit than buying a car and reporting it to the credit bureaus.
If you buy a car from one these places you havnt done your homework, bad place to buy.Mike.108f1fd4 review #255212
You may also like
- "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."