Dallas, Texas

I should have read these reviews BEFORE I got vehicle from JD BYRIDER (DeSoto Tx)!!

09 Pontiac Vibe GT...Excellent condition...inside and out.

Now again, I'm in Texas, middle of summer...temp reaching 100° in the shade. So I get the car, loving the sportiness as I'm driving home. Get up next day, go to work...thrilled about my new toy. Got off work and was heading to take mother to Walmart, plus she wanted see my car.

On the way to Wally world ....A/C starts to stop blowing! My mind was blown. ...then it started back blowing again. Relieved, we continue on....

But on the way back, it happened again, this time took longer to come back on.

Im livid at this point, get mom home...thankfully she wasn't suffering from hot weather during A/C mishap.I got back in the car head home, called my "account manager" at dealership, explained everything, it was too late to bring it in to service then (last evening)....so I'm scheduled for 10a this morning......(to be continued)

Review about: 2009 Pontiac Vibe Gt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE 2009 Pontiac Vibe Gt Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Sawyer, Minnesota, United States #1202674

*SHDH......more *** with this JD BYRIDER car....Timing Belt!!Really, now jus was my DOWN PAYMENT back.

They do offer a warranty with a $20 deductible.

This is a preexisting problem...now its MY problem!I think NOT!!