Jd Byrider - 2009 Pontiac Vibe Gt Car Review from Dallas, Texas

46 of 809 Jd Byrider reviews

I should have read these reviews BEFORE I got vehicle from JD BYRIDER (DeSoto Tx)!!

09 Pontiac Vibe GT...Excellent condition...inside and out.

Now again, I'm in Texas, middle of summer...temp reaching 100° in the shade. So I get the car, loving the sportiness as I'm driving home. Get up next day, go to work...thrilled about my new toy. Got off work and was heading to take mother to Walmart, plus she wanted see my car.

On the way to Wally world ....A/C starts to stop blowing! My mind was blown. ...then it started back blowing again. Relieved, we continue on....

But on the way back, it happened again, this time took longer to come back on.

Im livid at this point, get mom home...thankfully she wasn't suffering from hot weather during A/C mishap.I got back in the car head home, called my "account manager" at dealership, explained everything, it was too late to bring it in to service then (last evening)....so I'm scheduled for 10a this morning......(to be continued)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
46 of 809 Jd Byrider reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 23 #1202674 Sawyer, Minnesota, United States

*SHDH......more *** with this JD BYRIDER car....Timing Belt!! Really, now jus was my DOWN PAYMENT back. They do offer a warranty with a $20 deductible.
This is a preexisting problem...now its MY problem! I think NOT!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jd Byrider. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jd Byrider.
Filing a new complaint about
×