1.1
Interest Rate

so , in my situation my credit wasnt terrible, i just didnt have a huge down payment and what i actually brought home at the time wasnt very much. so, i was referred by another dealership to JDbyrider in richmond Virginia.

i swear to god, ive never met people so rude! ive never seen them smile, ive never even heard them laugh crack a joke. or even say thank you! ive made my payments early every payment.

and i needed an extension for ONE!!!!!DAY!!!!! , and that was only because i had hit my daily spending limit so they wouldnt be able to process my payment. They sent me a text message and stated that my car was out for repossesion and that was the same day the payment was due. at like 4pm!

so i called them and they stated that i could make my payment the following day but that my car was not able to be "secured" please, for the love of all that is holy dont EVER go to these people, i have to travel a lot for work and i would rather have to walk everywhere than deal with these people!

worst company ever, im paying over 18k for a 05 escape. high as *** APR and its all *** all around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cnac Financing Auto Loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25, 2017.

Comments

The so called"account managers" are rude, unprofessional, trifling human beings. This one, Ms Patterson in particular at a location in Richmond, VA almost had me get in the p.o.s I'm buying and drive to where she is!!

Please just stay away from them. I'll be turning their overly priced vehicle in ASAP to rid myself of the extra drama!!