2.3
Interest Rate

I purchased a car with jd byrider about a month ago and within the month the car has been back in for service 3 times. I spoke with a store manager and I was told I could not get another car after I let him know how unhappy I was with the car.

And it appeared that he didn't seem to concerned. I finally got fed up with dealing with the various issues the car has and turned it in. I made it clear I didn't want the car back and I was told there was gonna be a reposession and that I was gonna be garnished. I came back to jd byrider because the 1st car I purchased was nice and I had no major issues with it.

So I've lost about 1400 that I really didn't have to lose. But after being told I was stuck with a bad car I refused to continue to pay for an unreliable vehicle. What can I do?

Besides get an attorney. That's next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

There is good news The MA attorney general is suing JD Byrider http://www.mass.gov/ago/news-and-updates/press-releases/2017/2017-09-26-jd-byrider-lawsuit.html

Someone needs to call the N. C. attorney general on the Jd Byrider place in Durham, NC The manager, Larry, is HORRIBLE!My sibling has had 2 take his car almost every month in 2018.Always overheating- no air.

I purchased a vehicle from JD Byrider in 2016 and I went to trade the vehicle a few months ago and was told that the vehicle had a salvaged title and that I couldn't trade it. I ended up taking JD Byrider to court and was given a judgment that they refuse to pay me.

They did agree to take the vehicle back and take it off my credit report. I am searching for anyone that may have paid them by check and has their bank account name and information. I need this in order to get the money they owe me and get another vehicle. I live in Tennessee.

I really appreciate any help anyone can give me with this. Thanks