Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a chevy Malibu 2011, i payed 1195.00 and the car retails out for 6000 so i payed 6000 to much.They over charge you for the car , they lie to you and say its the price of the warrenty.

So after all you pay financing the total comes out to be iis 18000.00 and you payed 13000.00 to much for the car. So buyers beware before you go there they scam you charge to much and lie to you. So stay away from this place . I did even know how much the car price was unitel i was buying it they said price was on window that was a lie.

So stay away. I brought the car back and said you over charged me and i asked for some of my money back they said i owe them 250.00 for a rental charge wrong. Now i have my lawyer working on it.

I will tell you this JDBUYRIDER should be close down in New Hampshire they lie , scam you and over charge you .Stay away

Review about: Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more