Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I honestly regret ever doing business with you guys. CNAC is a predatory lender who takes advantage of people who have credit issues.

They jack the prices of the cars up to 3 to 5 times their blue book value. They sold me a $4,000.00 car for nearly 20 grand. That is price gouging to say the least. I would have been better off going to a buy here pay here type thing.

Not to mention, the customer service is horrible. For crying out loud I would get calls at 8:00 am in the morning when the payment was due. I had until 11:59 pm that night to get it in before it was late. The constant calls, demeaning service reps, I mean the list goes on and on.

It is sad that you cant train your people to be descent and professional. There wasnt much I could do because I was in a contract but I will never do business with you guys again. Oh and not to mention the letters too, that was absurd. They would be dated the day the payment was due or even the following Monday.

Apparently all you guys are in for is the money. Apparently you see the people as nothing more than poor souls you can take advantage of. I cannot do anything about them, but I know my household will not do business again.

So with that being said, please do not send any advertisements or other gimmicks to us. We are not interested

Review about: Cnac Financing Auto Loan.

Comments