Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This dealership is very deceptive. I purchased a car on a Saturday night from the dealership.

The very next Friday the car is broken and in for service. After talking to several of the people I lost faith in the company as I could tell they were lying. I have audio recordings with story's changing and outright lies. They do not do anything but detail these cars using way to much polish inside the car.

I found parts for the car in the glovebox within an hour of leaving the dealership. Today is Thursday as of today I have yet to hear from them this week. Tomorrow makes 1 full week I haven’t had the car. Which will be longer then how long I had the car.

I was told they go over there cars with a fine tooth comb and that they do everything they can to get people into a reliable car..... I was sold on reliable transportation to and from work. Something I didn’t receive. $1000 my down payment could have gotten me a car off CL that would make it to and from work for longer than this car did.

Shoot 1000 would get me a ride to and from work 6 days a week for 2months+. Again more than this car. I asked if they could switch me into a car of equal value... no we can’t do that.

This was a lie, this place is staffed by morally corrupt individuals. They will lie to you, and tell you anything you want to hear for you to purchase a vehicle from them. They claim no one else will finance you, and all this program shit. Then you find out that 512 credit score while not great is enough to get you financed just about anywhere.

I paid my down payment in good faith, I have to pay more Saturday even though I haven’t really gotten to use the car. JDByrider did not sell me a car in good faith, when the car is finally returned assuming there is no more BS which I’m sure there will be I’ll be taking it to 2 different mechanics I know who I trust as JDB doesn’t have my trust on anything. I was sold the car at 9pm at night after I was in the dealership for almost 4.5 hours and they made me sign that they gave me the opportunity to take it to a mechanic which what mechanic is opened that time of night on a Saturday.

I certainly should have gone elsewhere, hindsight is 20/20. But dealerships like this should be shut down for ripping off honest hard working people.

Review about: 2010 Chevrolet Impala Car.

Reason of review: Deceptive junk.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Preferred solution: Burn Contracts. Misleading customers leads to loss of faith. .

I liked: Salesman was nice.

I didn't like: That everything said to me was a lie or misleading.

Comments