i called jd byrider on 7/3/08 this dealership is in Pa,I spoke with a girl there that was telling me to come in to check out a car there that i was interested in , because it was a very nice car and by the weekend due to the 4th of july weekend it will go I told her that I wanted to know how much the car was and the miles on it , because I did not want to waste my time and hers , if the miles was too high or if the price wasnt right , I notice this dealership doesnt put prices on there cars or miles , that is how they wheel you in , anyways she took my call back number to call me back with the info , this was a thursday, no call back that day or fri she said they would be open for 5 hours and sat, normal time , she still never called back ,I dont like people like that if you arent trying to sell a car an make a deal with a customer , then this place isnt the place for me , until this day the same car was still there.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Honokaa, Hawaii, United States #23299

it is not a car that they are selling it is a program and obviously you are not on the program :cry