I needed a car for work, didn't have good credit, and made the MAJOR MISTAKE of going to JD Byrider and financing with CNAC.Got the car in July 2010 and in August 2010 had to replace the battery.

Then in Sept 2010 had to replace the altenator. Nov 2010 driving down the street and the belt tensioner pull BROKE OFF THE ENGINE BLOCK! June 2011 was in their "shop" for 10 days while they replace majority of the cooling system. August 2011 all front end bushings had to be replaced because they were falling out of the suspension.

And today, March 2012 I take it in due to heat blowing cold, and was told that it now has a BLOW HEAD GASKET! That's 6 trips to the "shop" in 20 months! Every 3.3 months this piece of *** must go back in the shop.

For a car that I was charged over $13,000 for, you would think that I would have gotten a decent car.I'd rather borrow money from the *** MOB, I'd come out of this thing better.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

I am a visiting nurse, had financial difficulties and was not able to get a new car like I have always done since no dealership would work with me.Well now here is my story, I went to jd byrider and was very weary but against my better judgement I signed for not only an overpriced high mileage no frills vehicle.

It has been in the shop three times in the past eight months. I want to get rid of it and have been to different dealers who will work with me now but I need to put cash down. I will never in my life again buy a price of *** from jd byrider. When I picked the vehicle they didn't clean it out at all just threw paper mats on the front floor.

Really I just paid 10,000 dollars more han the car was worth. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BUY A CAR FROM JD BYRIDER, THEY ARE ALL JUNKERS AND U WILL BE FOREVER IN THE SHOP.

OH AND WHEN IN THE SHOP THERE IS NO GUARANTEE WHEN UR CAR WILL BE SERVICED.SORRY I EVER SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS FROM READING YOUR AN *** AND A PANSY IF YOU BELIEVE IN THESE PEOPLE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THAT MAKES YOU JUST A F-UPED AS THESE LAMES.GUESS THEY GAVE YOU WOOD AND YOU ENJOYED IT BUT PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR THERE MONEY.

THESE CARS ARE OVERPRICED YES THE PROBLEM IS NOT JUST THAT THEY ARE NOT QUALITY IT SHOULD BE CALLED JUNK DEALER RYDER CAUSE THATS ABOUT WHAT THEY SELL THEY NEED EVERYONE TO DO A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THEM.

I BET THEY WOULD *** OR GET OFF THE POT PEOPLE DONT GO FOR THIS.MY CHILD IS A VICTIM TOO LETS DO SOMETHING :(

You do not have a clue to what you are talking about.Some of us did not "screw up" our financial situation.

Some of us lost our jobs during the WORST recession since the great depression. I pay my bills. I have not missed a single payment on this car, yet it stays broken down.

I've lived up to my obligations under the contract, but the same can't be said for Byrider.By the way, if you are going to comment on posts exposing the truth about these predatory people, try to know what you are talking about as you don't current have a clue!

Look, folks.You have *** credit, or no credit, or repos, or foreclosures, or...

etc. Basically you need a car and the banks laugh at you. That's why you came to Byrider. If you didn't screw up your financial situation, you could pick and choose about where to buy your car.

True, Byrider cars are more expensive, true they may not be 100% wonderful, but they are available to you and by making your payments on-time and not screwing up your other bills, your credit WILL go up dramatically (100-150 points by the end of the 3 year purchase program).

Just deal with it.

You're in a crappy situation, but it's YOUR credit.Take responsibility for your own situation.

Hi Blackie63, my name is Nicky and I was have an experience with JDbyrider.I was one day late on a payment this past Friday March 9th and they repossessed it on March 10th.

I missed work today to get the car back only to find out that I can not get it back.

I am trying to speak with others who have had a bad experience with them and would really like you to e-mail me @ flogo30@live.com so we can talk further.

What and how they are operating needs to be stopped and I intend to become loud enough that they hear.