Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I'd give them a ZERO if I could.DO NOT do business with these people.

They make claims that buying from them helps improve your credit score. Its a LIE. In fact, my credit score went down 107 points because of them. Be VERY wary of a company that has accountants that cant figure out where the decimal point goes.

Instead of drafting your account for $184.70 they STEAL $1847 one month & then report you for missing a payment the next month. When we called and asked them to correct the credit report, they claim the problem is not with them. If you like have your family and friends hounded every month asking them to REMIND you that your car payment is due, then yes....these are the people for you. If you like paying 3x what the car is worth......then go ahead and do business with them.

If you like having a car with numerous electrical and mechanical problems that dont fall under the warranty contract.....then go ahead and do business with them. Oh, and dont let them BS you about paying off the car in 3 years. READ THE FINE PRINT.......the principal loan is paid off in 3 years.......but you continue to pay them interest for a full 42 months.

BEWARE.Dont allow yourself to get sucked into buying from them.

Review about: Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Adam tried to help.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

tlmurphy
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1309514

I spoke to an attorney and he is working on my case against this company. I am trying to get together those who have been taken advantage of, so that this company can no longer prey over those who need a vehicle to survive and pay bills. Please contact me and let's see how we could help each other.

to tlmurphy Granite City, Illinois, United States #1310194

Hello I have experienced nothing but a headache with these people. I have been totally disrespected and treated so unfair, I really need help.

Holland, Ohio, United States #1304854

They are horrible they made my credit score go down 122 point they liars man I can even explain how horrible they are

tlmurphy
to Vashaun Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1309515

to tlmurphy #1311854

I'm here I was I. The hospital and I'm literally 4 days late and went to my truck and it was gone