Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Sign me up For the lawsuit the first month I had my car it was acting up so I set up an appointment they tell Me to be there at 8 I have a toddler and was almost due then, I get there at 8 but mechanic shop didn’t open till after ten.I was there waiting and waiting with another customer who had just gotten her car, so then an hour later he tells me that there is nothing wrong with my car but he will take it for a test drive and comes back 15 min later and tells me that all the vibrations and the sudden noises from Transmission are normal..

please put me down for the lawsuit tabygarcia@me.com Oh and two days ago my payment was due but since they had been telling me that I am late and charge me so much I called them if the payment had gone thru and they tell me that their system crashed and we are the the end of the list.

How convenient for them?So to not make any late payments or for them to make an excuse we drove to them and pay them but this time we were better prepared as they don’t take cash nor personal checks etc...

Review about: Jd Byrider Car Diagnostics.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments