Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I agree with everyone on here 100%, they told me the same things.I bought mine in South Charleston, WV in August 2016.

I wish I had found this site, before buying a car from Jd Byrider. With me being a women and didn't have guy to look at the car, me thinking it was a good car, boy was I wrong. Anyways The car I had before broke down, with no credit or no co-signer and no big down payment no car lot wouldn't help me. I ended up at this *** place.

I had $800 down and the car I ended up with was a 2012 Hyundai Elantra, the car was nasty inside, the seats were stained up bad (I've took a carpet cleaner to it and they wont come out). I was never told when the oil was changed, or anything about the car. I had a friend change my oil and he said it was like Charcoal black. The front & back brakes are bad, going need new tires soon.

When I had took the car for a test drive it was okay, but after I had bought it and got on the 4-lane the car started shaking, so I ended up calling them the next day and told them, they tell me it needs a alignment done, for that too be done I need make appointment so I did, needless to say I got the go around. So I had to take it to another place and ended up paying lots of money. I've had some much aggravation with this car and the company, I have been trying to get rid of this *** car, but cant seem to get any car dealers around here to help me out. When you need to get hold of them, they wont answer your calls..

After I bought this car, I've had people tell me how bad of crooks they are, now I'm seeing it.. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM JD BYRIDER!!! My payments are every 2 weeks of $175 and the insurance for this *** car is WAY more then the car payment. I literally got to work everyday, just so I can make it.

When your doing a mim wage job it all you can do is make it.But if anyone has any advice to help me get out of this mess plz help!!

Review about: 2012 Hyundai Elantra Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Finance, Harassing phone calls saying payment was late, Cudtomer service, Just not happy with car.