We made the mistake in July to purchase from the Erie pa location.We purchased an 06, nothing wrong Milagros great no lights at all.

One our first visit the sale an was a tad cocky, we did all the paperwork car was $12k I understand they need to make money, we did $199 down n spread our down payment up over payments. They start calling when we were $30 short, my husband has been fighting cancer and they knew this. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, we got in a very horrible accident we were toned not our fault guy ran red light n was texting, we called them n the finance co as well as our insurance co as it was a total loss. We were told by their finance co we still needed to make a payment that wasn't due to 10 days even though the car was a total loss!!!!

Then the problems began, we go back to see about another car got the run Round we can't do anything for you but we only had the rental for a few days and needed a car asap! The same sales person got cocky again as well as their sales manager. We left and went to another dealer picked out a car, that was much less in payments and could drive away with no money down!!! Then the sale an had the balls to call me and leave messages about how' nice' he was, he wasn't.

Now the insurance paid them their money for what the car is worth and they want me to pay another 750 deduct,which was already taken care of with the insurance co. They will call your ref and argue with them. I have a brain injury now from the accident and finally called their finance co and told them they got paid and I am not paying on a car that is over priced I don't have you want it to bad call the tow yard.

They got paid, even our downpayment seemed to never lower our loan amount.Stay away we were warned and didn't listen, they are all crooks there with overpriced used cars way over book value.

Review about: Loan.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments