3.0
Interest Rate

SALES DEPT:I don't even know where to start, these people are worse.John the owner condones lying by by his employees, and trying to get him on the phone is a joke.

They'll tell you that with 2 years of good payment history, you can bring your car back and trade it for anything on the lot.Well its been 2 years for me and they won't take the car back until the balance is down to $4,000 SERVICE DEPT: Whenever my vehicle needed service I'd speak to Sam, who always tells me they're soooo busy and will call me back, well, I'm still waiting for that call CNAC: HMMMMM my favorite, I call Shelly, and she runs her dept about as well as an elementary school cafeteria is run, 3 times her employee Angel took it upon herself to debit my card on off weeks, This girl has caused my car insurance to not be paid on time, my cable and here lastly my rent check bounced, while tryimg to speak with shelly about this she said nothing, needless to say that card is no longer in use Go to drivetime or walk please don't start a relationship with these people

Review about: Jd Byrider Trade-in.

Reason of review: God woke me up.

I didn't like: Staff john shelly and angel.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Mrjonessr41
Roxboro, North Carolina, United States #1312188

Wow, I'm so glad I have not given these clowns access to my account.I am two months ahead and still they treat me like a dog.

I was in the bank 3 weeks ago Monday and someone hit my car in the parking lot and took off. I filed a claim with the insurance that they ram down our throats, provided a police report, an estimate ad paid the 500.00 deductible. I'm still walking! there portion of the bill is only 270.00 and the body shop won't release the car with out the insurance payment.

I have been completely stone walled. Everyday they ask for a different document, some things I have provided more than once, still no results.

Tomorrow I will be getting my car back, but I had to get a loan from my family to do so.I have lost faith that they will ever pay that claim but I bet they will be looking for that next payment, which is only a quarter of what they owe me.