I bought a car from J.D.

Byrider and my experience was awful! I had read reviews that said how great the place was and how helpful they were...That's a huge lie! First I didn't feel like I was given their attention at all. They kept leaving me and going to different people, I didn't feel like I got the help I needed.

When looking at cars I would ask about prices and they wouldn't answer me. Because of this I ended up paying way way more than I wanted. It was only when I was half way through signing papers that they told me the price, but of course I was too far into paperwork to change my mind. The car I ended up with was in terrible condition, there were numerous safety hazards, even though I was told it goes through inspection.

When I confronted them about this they said they would take care of it but each time it would come back from the mechanics the issues were never actually fixed, or another problem would come up because it wasn't done the right way. As for financing the payments were okay. But then I lost my job and when I talked to the finance company they were very rude to me. No help at all!

As someone who has to provide for myself and figure a lot of things out I felt like J. D. Byrider and the financing company were very selfish and only wanted my money!

They were very rude when it came to answering questions!Don't waste your time just to be disappointed

Review about: 2007 Pontiac G6 Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Rude staff, Customer service, Financing, Rip off, Finance manager.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments