2.6

Made an appt.with a salesman who told me they were running a special on no money down.

The salesman was 90 minutes late and when he came in he was rude. The first vehicle I wanted to look at I was told that I did not qualify for it. Rude, late. and misleading are what my dealings were with them.

To top it off when I talked to the manager he got confrontational to the point of appearing to physically come after me and when I left the salesman stopped me in the lot and told me it was my fault and had the gall to ask me to come back in.No way, no how, never will I step foot on Byrider property!

Review about: Jd Byrider Sales Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unprofessional conduct.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

That didn't happen. I call ***

2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Jd Byrider - Radiator Replacement Review from Yorba Linda, California Jd Byrider "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more