Their accounting business is handled through the name CNAC out of either San Antonio or Houston.It's very predatory!!!

THere is NO LENIENTCY they say the will work with you but that means they tell you to go ask your family for money. Then they belittle you and remind you that you signed a contract. They will call you 20x a day or more THE DAY OF YOUR PAYMENT, if you happen to forget you can bet there will be some weird guy outside your house taking pictures of your house!!! Yes, they sent a guy to take pictures of my house after one day late!!!

I know we can all get desperate for a vehicle sometimes, but now I got a piece of junk that I'm still paying $$$$ for. IF you want it fixed make sure you can catch a ride for a least a week because they will keep it that long.

Look around.THere is a Texas Auto center in San Marcos is a little more lenient, my friend just bought there.

Review about: Cnac Financing Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

What you're perfectly describing is what happens when somebody doesn't pay their bills on time. If you don't like these consequences YOU cause, then pay your bills on time and yes, that is in the contract. You sorry, whining serial deadbeats are a disgrace to this country!