IT TAKES AT LEAST 1 YR TO PAY INTEREST OFF THEN THE REMAINING YRS YOU WILL BE PAYING AT LEAST 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN INTEREST WITH A LITTLE PRINCIPAL ... IM GO TELL YOU ALL SOME THEN SAVE ATLEAST 2 GRAND GO TO THE AUTO AUCTION AND BUY YOU A CAR HAVE 5OO$ TO THE SIDE FOR REPAIRS AND YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIGH INTEREST RATE AND LONG SHARK BUSINESS I DONT UNDER STAND WHY WE EVEN DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ITS KEEPING THE PUBLIC DOWN.
BAD CREDIT OR NO CREDIT PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS NON SENSE.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- HOW IM BEING RIPPED OFF AND I DONT LIKE IT.
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jd Byrider Car Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."