Brook Park, Ohio

IT TAKES AT LEAST 1 YR TO PAY INTEREST OFF THEN THE REMAINING YRS YOU WILL BE PAYING AT LEAST 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN INTEREST WITH A LITTLE PRINCIPAL ... IM GO TELL YOU ALL SOME THEN SAVE ATLEAST 2 GRAND GO TO THE AUTO AUCTION AND BUY YOU A CAR HAVE 5OO$ TO THE SIDE FOR REPAIRS AND YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIGH INTEREST RATE AND LONG SHARK BUSINESS I DONT UNDER STAND WHY WE EVEN DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ITS KEEPING THE PUBLIC DOWN.

BAD CREDIT OR NO CREDIT PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS NON SENSE.

This person wrote the review because of "how im being ripped off and i dont like it." of jd byrider car loan from Jd Byrider and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $14999 and wants Jd Byrider to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jd Byrider for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more