Insurance Quality

PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AT J.D. BYRIDER!!!!

BELIEVE ALL THE BAD REVIEWS!!!!

I WENT THERE YESTERDAY ON APRIL 20, 2015 AND SIMPLY REGRET WAITING MY FRIENDS TIME AND MY TIME GOING. I WAS INFORMED THAT I WOULD BE APPROVED BASED ON MY INCOME AND ALSO TOLD NOT TO WORRY ABOUT MY CREDIT RATING BEING 520 SCORE. THE RUDE AND AWFUL ATTITUDE OF THE FINANCE MANAGER HAD THE AUDACITY TO QUESTION ME LIKE CRAZY ABOUT MY CREDIT AND FALSIFIED MY BUDGET ANALYSIS IN ORDER TO DECLINE APPLICATION BY STATING THAT WITH J.D. BYRIDER I CAN'T BE IN A NEGATIVE AFTER DEDUCTIONS FROM MY BUDGET SO CALLED ANALYSIS.

HE PUT IN THE NUMBERS WRONG INTENTIONALLY IN ORDER TO MAKE AN EXCUSE TO DENY ME. THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE DOCUMENTED AND WILL REPORT TO THE BBB TODAY ALSO.

THE LOCATION J.D. BYRIDER 800 NORTH AVENUE, GLENDALE HEIGHTS, ILLINOIS

I didn't like: Finance manager, Customer service, Rip off.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 21, 2015.

Comments

#1519668

JD byrider is the place to go to if you have bad credit or low credit score and you need a car for the weekend because that’s how long these cars last they charge you $50 every time you bring the car in To diagnose what’s the problem is even when they fixed it a few times

I think your lieing because I have a score worse than that and I was financed without a problem. This is by far one of the best dealerships I've been to seeing they specialize in people like us with poor credit

Another 520 credit score. Why don't you take that money and put it towards your bad credit and pay them off?

At the end of the day. It is YOURFAULT that you put yourself in this situation. If you had better credit, you wouldn't have to go to these used car lots and finance an old car. Be greatful that you were declined.

Go and take that money. That you would of spent in car payments and fix up and build your credit score.

You have a 520 credit score and you think the finance manager falsified your financial details on purpose so you'd be denied a loan? It sounds to me like he didn't need the help. Be grateful you were denied.