Titusville, Pennsylvania
Featured 100% full Not resolved

sept 2015 I purchased a 2003 ford focus from Erie JD BYRIDER.I had an issue with the car rusting they said they would fix it..it looked great.

they covered up the rust with chip guard. well they covered what you could see when the doors are closed.

this car will not make it another 2 and a half years that i owe.manager was very rude when i asked what he would do to remedy this i have only had this car for 6 months.i have added photos of this car.DO NOT GO TO JD BYRIDER, i am very dissatisfied..there are many buy here pay here lots that will work with you.

Review about: 2003 Ford Focus.

2.0
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 2003 Ford Focus Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

ransom

Well, it is after all, a 12 year old car in Pennsylvania that has seen many winters. How many miles does it have on it? It was dishonest if they tried to cover it up but it's not unexpected after 12 years.

It sucks though!