I bought a 2005 chevy malibu from jdbyrider nearly 2 yrs ago. I had the car for nearly 4 months when on my way las cruces my caliper on the passenger side had broke off mind this im going the speed of 75 on I 25 south when me and my wife realized something was wrong when the brakes locked up a state police officer and hus father had helped us out with the repair.

I did call jdbyrider to let them no this could have turned into a tragedy and and we were stranded on the interstate as your exiting soccorro nm they were nothing but rude and inconsiderate. 6 months later the car started giving me more problems i caled them to let them know i took my car to them to fix the problem the cost was ridiculous and i had to find rides for three weeks untill it was fixed.. when i got my car back i felt as if the problems werent resolved now my brakes had gone completely bad to were i was scared to drive the car because of the loud sound it was making i then took matters into my own hands found a different mechanic to replace all front and back brakes ..

The car is still in the same postion as before its still running real *** and the only thing they are worried about is making their money they call on the day the payment is due and will keep calling untill its paid ive let them know of everything wrong with my vehicle and they just want you to keep taking it to them to fix it but truly anyone who has gotten a car through this place feels the same way i do what is really being fixed there is no talking to the financial corporation you must pay your car off or put a down payment on a different car well if i wouldnt have gotten a lemon i wouldn't have to worry but i did and im paying out of my pwn pocket lil by lil to fix all that i can so my car will get me were i need to be.. PLEASE NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS PLACE !

Product or Service Mentioned: 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States #1267329

Agreed I've been without my car for a week transmission or cable they expect you to pay for tow your own rental fix it and pay the payment n insurance I could not afford the rental so carless for the weekend and paying 365 for this *** car just wanna tell them to just take it ugh