Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to still make the payments until its paid off. They dont offer GAP insurance on their vehicles and now I understand why! It is jist a way for them to trap someoneI WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of car accident claim. Jd Byrider needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car accident claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jd Byrider.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

How the *** do you still owe 7k on a 1990 (apparently) shitmobile, they saw you coming, I don't care what it is, a 25 year old car for whatever you paid was not worth 7 k 10 years ago, ***.

2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Jd Byrider - Customer Care Review Jd Byrider "So far, everything has ran smoothly and perfect. We went in last week without much money on hand for a down payment (our car messed up without warning) and horrible..." Read more Jd Byrider - 2009 Chevrolet Hhr Review from Chicago, Illinois Jd Byrider "Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more