JD Byrider is a joke! They could have caused serious defects to my unborn child!!!!!!!

august 2013.had no problems with them really, was always early on my payments.

Then when the recall from GMC for chevy came out, I took it down to the Chevy dealership. The manager there told me that my key could come right out of the ignition with the car still running while driving and that there was CARBON MONOXIDE leaking into the cab of the vehicle. I called JD byrider and they said that it wasn't there problem. I was 5-6 months pregnant.

I told them to come get their car. JD are nothing more than frauds!

My daughter was born an month and a half early and couldnt breathe on her own.If i could, I would go to court against them

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
2006 Chevy Colbalt
Review category
review #578001 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jd Byrider? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25, 2015 #950839 Reading, Pennsylvania

This review is ridiculous! Shall we use common sense for a minute? JD Byrider makes every consumer sign a disclaimer that any manufacturer recalls are not their responsibility. Take it to the dealer like you're supposed to. As far as carbon monoxide is concerned, your exhaust system funnels fumes that contain carbon monoxide to the rear of the cabin. If your exhaust is leaking, that is your responsibility to take care of, or have the JD service department repair. There's also little correlation between an exhaust leak and your child's early birth. There's too many factors such as; are you a smoker? do you drink? are you around smoke? do you work in a hospital? do you have a genetic condition that you passed onto the child? is your body just weird about pregnancy?
Blaming a car dealer for your unborn child's problems is really immature and quite pathetic.

0 1 Reply

Apr 26, 2015 #976975

Do you work for those criminals - better yet, have you seen how many complaints these criminals have - what happened to this woman's baby very well could have been their fault - everything they sell is nowhere near roadworthy - your remarks are rude and outrageous

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.