4.1K views

I had a 99 Ford Ranger from JD Byrider,and they signed a contract saying that truck had 40,009 miles,and was owned by one person.I got a Carfax on the truck,nothing matches with what they told me,so therefore Im pressing a lawsuit for auto fraud,and a federal Offense will go along with it.Plus not to mention the truck broke down on me in 2 months.I recommend NO ONE buy a car from them,they will rip you off,they will tickle your ears,and ruin your credit,for one missed day of payments.

Comments

I can't find a lawyer to take my case.. Please email me dragonfly31@yahoo.com.

my fiance and II signedsigned a contract I'm 2015 and the same day we found out it needed front struts. They would not fix them. We had to pay out of pocket for that. In 2017 it needed a fuel pump.

We had to fight with them to fix that as well. Now it needs a drive shaft along with a ton of other things. We let the car go back. Keep in mind we did make every payment on time.

They are harassing us now. They call everyday. Saying they want money.

By law they have to tell us when the auction is that they are selling the car. They refuse.

I'm sueing to. Please tell me how to go about it....

I'd love to join this lawsuit, they screwed me as well!!!! My email is stephanienichael@gmail.com please let me know if you would like to add!

to Stephanie #1563028

They screwed me as well. Sold me a crap car.

I got a car from them as well, within a WEEK I had a failed transmission! Then 8 months later find out they gave me the wrong title to my car!

I called and was trying to figure out why I got a letter in the mail saying my car was impounded. Then they said “oh you’re the other person” so they switched the title. And they harass me every other week saying I’m insurance expired that day, which isn’t true then they dig deeper and find out I’m correct and it’s not lapsed coverage. They are HORRIBLE.

And I want to do a lawsuit or join a lawsuit. My email is whitneytrinity@gmail.com

How do people join this lawsuit?

Please add me also! I went to pay mine off at tax time and was very misguided on my payoff! Jennblank1984@yahoo.com

Oh wow I just got my Mazda 5 and now the timing belt an water pump seems to be going out it's saueeling I just took it in for service 2 weeks ago they said I needed 02 sensor shut off the engine light and I was there for an inspection it was supposed to be checked for everything and I've had this car for what 3 months now wow I would like to join this lawsuit! Emails plz

FocusedSumatranRhinoceros

I would join this lawsuit as well. They are scammers and something needs to be done! Lindsayray13@gmail.com

Include me they trying to take me to court over a car that keep breaking down... Sho54wil@gmail.com email me

I would like to join the law sute to the car I got off of them need a lot of work and financed for 29000 for a piece of *** that was only worth 4 000

I am suing them too. I got a “loan” through them and paid $400 a month for a 2006 Chevy HHR with 98,000 miles on it.

I got in an accident on Friday the 13th. Car was deemed a loss and am $4,000 upside down and they still call me daily for payments!

They also screwed me over on insurance paid through them (an extra $72/month) not including or even telling you you need liability from an outside insurance agent. Suing their *** Good luck with yours!

I'm learning everything about them and when I finally found out how they treat people I just felt so horrible because I referred people to them.... And all they do u use them and make them pay waaayy to much for a car that's not even worth it. I felt so horrible and wish I could have done something about how they are ruining people lives and using this resource against them.

I didn't know nothing about leasing a car I want to JD byriders to get my first car in 2014 it was a 2003 Nissan Sentra I paid 390 every month when I finally got myself out of that situation I looked at my pay stub and seen I paid 12 Grand for a car that's used and it's only worth 25- $2,900

Would love to see how this turns o we are in rhode island and the screwed us big time

How do we start a class action lawsuit?? This company is so terrible!! Words can't explain..

OMG include me Megan.sellers1986@gmail.com

I would love to see how this turns out and I hope it goes in your favor. I went to voluntarily return my car yesterday because they told me if I did it would get me out of the loan, but when I got there they told me that wasn't the case. They need to pay for screwing so many people over and I pray you're the one that makes that happen.

to Lance #1502589

Why would you or anyone else believe that? The paperwork you signed tells you exactly what will happen if you can't pay and they come to get it or you turn it in.At the end of the day, a court is going to look at the contract you signed.

to Anonymous #1526811

O so u think it's ok for a company to pray on people that are in a bind go kick rocks guy