2.6K views

I had a 99 Ford Ranger from JD Byrider,and they signed a contract saying that truck had 40,009 miles,and was owned by one person.I got a Carfax on the truck,nothing matches with what they told me,so therefore Im pressing a lawsuit for auto fraud,and a federal Offense will go along with it.Plus not to mention the truck broke down on me in 2 months.I recommend NO ONE buy a car from them,they will rip you off,they will tickle your ears,and ruin your credit,for one missed day of payments.

Comments

Taxed me for.

15,958

Total.

17,249 Balance due.12,049.08 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey also wanting to sue... please reach out to me at megtrax17@gmail.com!

Need advice with my current situation with them

I got scammed by JD Byrider in CT.They sold me a Chevy Cobalt 05 and within 2 weeks I had to take it back to get worked on, they motor blew about 1 yr into having the car.

The car has completely rotten.

I have had to put my own money and effort, because when I want my car serviced they are always booked and cant get my car fixed, and to top it all off, the location where I purchased my car changed franchise and they lady in the CNAC desk does not answer the phone so I can make my payment, so they re-po my car.I keep , calling and calling and no one answered, not even in the sales department and I still owe 6k in the car.

i also have gotten scammed by Jd byrider in colorado springs.i took my care in back in march 2017 to get breaks fixed and oil leak fixed and also a tune up.

now only after 9 months later i have to get a new break job and my car is still leaking some sort of oil. i do not think they fixed anything just charged me over $400. thats just wrong to do to a single mother with a disabled child.

i am hurt and need to no how to sue these guys.A very pist off customer .

Guys, I'm still a customer and my truck has been through the ringer!Didn't stop oil leak, motor locked up.

Never done the 15 point inspection because I had basically peanut butter in my radiator. Replaced my motor, but destroyed motor mounts. Never replaced tye metal sheet inside firewall, now I can hear motor noise much more and my floorboards are soaked daily.

I could keep going, but I'll stop here.They are crooks and I have pics and documentation of every bit of this.

My vehicle from them caught on fire and they tried to do simple repairs on it, even though it had a serious electrical defect. I am looking to file suit as well.

I would like to join this lawsuit...these people are crooks. I've been dealing with my credit in regards t these fools since 2013..PLEASE CONTACT ME @ kinapooh.kr@gmail.com

to Kina R #1392689