Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced.In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!

YESS within 6 months my car has had 2 radiator replaced, a MOTOR replaced and another radiator leak! Pretty ridiculous!!! To top things off I had recommended a co worker when I first got my car there and she too has had problems with her car.Im almost embarrased to have ever mentioned she go there. This dealership should be closed down for selling faulty cars not dependable ones as they claim.

Im filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I highly advise everyone scammed by this dealership to do the same.Save your hard earned money folks and go with a reputable car place.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

JD Byrider is a joke! They could have caused serious defects to my unborn child!!!!!!! Jd Byrider "august 2013. had no problems with them really, was always early on my payments. Then when the recall from GMC for chevy came out, I took it down to the..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Jd Byrider - Jd by rider in Erie,Pa  sold me a rust bucket Jd Byrider "sept 2015 I purchased a 2003 ford focus from Erie JD BYRIDER.I had an issue with the car rusting they said they would fix it.. it looked great. they..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more