1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

2016 I had an motor placed in by this company service department it took 2 months! I wanted to return my truck!

Once I called the finance department I was given a very reasonable price but was told another price by Country the service supervisor! When asked about a lender vehicle I was told that they don't do that but once my father called and spoke with mr gill it wasn't a problem and I was told to come get the lender vehicle but that was a week before my motor was finish being placed in! Therefore I was paying for a jeep I wasn't able to drive! It's been 2 months since my motor has been placed in now a gas leak!

I placed 10$ worth of gas in my jeep the gas station is 5 mins from my house so there's no way my gas should be gone out of the jeep! So therefore once again I attempted to have faith in you all service department. I called and ms Wanda told me to bring my truck on in the next day! With the heat on the smell of gas is all through out my vehicle so when I smell it I have 2 young children also smelling it!

The situation was dangerous and by service suppose to be licensed technicians they should have know the position they put me and my 2 small children in. Once my truck was at the service department I was told by Gerome that I have a gas leak and need a new fuel line instead of offering a lender car or anything my children and I drove off that lot still smelling the fumes of gas! I was told that they was going to order my fuel line and it should be in Thursday and they will call me to bring my truck back so it can be placed on! But today is Thursday and I still haven't received a call about a fuel line!

Now my truck is completely disable I can't drive it! Tried to crank the truck it wouldn't crank! My parents called my insurance company so that my truck can be towed to jd byrider service center. My problems should've been fixed when my motor was getting fixed!

Then not recieving my key that I dropped off with my truck! No keypad but when my truck was first dropped off I had a key pad! I'm never late on a payment always on time! But I can't afford to pay for a vehicle that I thought was fixed when in reality it's not!

I'm constantly pouring out money but within a month time my truck is disable again! My young children and I depends on that jeep but jd byrider is letn me down! It's always their on lunch or I'll call back and I return nothing! 225$ is what I pay bi weekly for a running vehicle not something that runs a month then stops!

I have a new battery a new water pump and a used motor with less miles! The fact that I was told it was a gas leak and the situation wasn't handle then is really upsetting that's why I took it upon myself to call ms tracey (my account rep) to info her of this situation I told her my mom was getting told and she advised me to have it towed to service dept. She has helped me a lot the first time! My jeep is full of the smell of gas even outside the jeep you can smell gas!

I'm very displeased, upset and confused of how a business would let a young mother with 2 kids leave the establishment which was dangerous and hazardous. I can no longer do business with jd byrider!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jd Byrider Truck Part Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Another dependable vehicle that I can transport my children in..

Comments