I got a 2011 dodge avenger from them paid 750 at the time of signing and paid 350 every pay period until my down payment was paid off. The control arm went bad they told me to bring it in to do repairs I took it in the mechanic said it was going to take 3hrs I went and got something to eat and it took all but 30 minutes.

And when I got back my the car was completed and a week later the control arm went again. I called them and told them they said it was my problem and I need to repair it myself and still make payment on time. I called them 2 days later that the car was making a loud noise and they were very rude and told me to bring the car in but I had to wait a week before I can get it service because the service center was booked. at 1am that morning a recker truck pulled in my driveway and snatched the car up leaving tire marks smoke and my driveway cracked all up and when I went into the office the next day they didn't have any explanation on why the car was repoed .

I showed Paul the pictures of the car and how they pulled the bumper off and cracked my driveway up and he stated he has nothing to do with that.

Paul then stated that if I wanted the avenger back I had to pay $1100 in repairs and $800 to complete my down payment which was already paid. I would never deal with this company ever again the car turned out to have had flood damage and a savage title but they are still leasing car with flood damage and has already been totaled out in a accident.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jd Byrider Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2017.

Comments