i will never own another car from them.this is my second car from them I have only 900.00 more to pay.

the first time was a great experience but this second time was a nightmare. I don't like being told to beg borrow or steal to make my payment , things happen I tried to make arrangements. but no they were not available to work with me.

aalso I just had my windshield replace and the roof as been bondo and bend to the point it will not properly seal the windshield.be careful buying cars from them there rooks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2004 hyundai accent. Jd Byrider needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2004 hyundai accent in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jd Byrider.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Jd Byrider - Never Again! Jd Byrider "According to JDByrider's Corporate Policies they are not supposed to mark up their part prices. I was a loyal customer for several years and would even bring them donuts at..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more