1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I will never again deal with this dealership!

I paid over 17 grand for a vehicle that book value was only worth 6500 when hte car was bought! Their excuse was your paying for the car and warranty so basically they saying I paid 11 grand for a 3 year warranty that when I used once and was told the item in question was not covered and I had to pay for it to be fixed. My sunroof leaked from day one of hard rain, they blamed it on that the pipes/tubes that go to it are clogged said they cleared them but 2 days later hard rain again and oh leaked again so they lied on that also. They brag about their free oil changes, but if you live miles away it cost more gas to go there then to just go to the local walmart or shop and get the oil changed! I live 560 miles one way from the dealership so cheaper to just go to my local Walmart and get it done for 29.99.

Was misinformed Lied to from the beginning with the motor size was not able to look under the hood when I bought the car. The sales man is no longer employed there so I have heard! Imagine that. I guess I was a sucker on their line but that line broke. Never again! Tried even to trade it in when I got it down to 3000 and was told still owed to much on it they don’t want to roll a bunch of money from this loan to the new loan and to wait until I got it down below 2000, so that is telling me they going to give me less than 2000 for it Um NOOOOO I may be dumb but I am not stupid!!!!

Again Never again!!! So done with this place I will find another dealer to go with or just go on cragsilist so much cheaper in the end!!!

Just over all not happy with any of it and we were there for HOURS like most of the day into the evening!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sold me a car that was not worth the nada blue book price.

Comments