Brought a car from JD Buyers in Brockton 5/19/16 1st of all I have not had the car for a year yet..may 19 of this year will be a year..

1) like 3 week after I got the car I had to have it tow from Hartford ct to Brockton because the car was not pick up speed it was on doing 20mph on the highway .. what kind of *** is this.. I was so mad it was hot and I had my 2 month old grandson out with me and my mother.. called the GM AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED HES GOING TO TELL ME THAT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE IT TOW BACK TO BROCKTON I TOLD HIM NO YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PAY TO HAVE IT TOW BECAUSE YOU GUYS SOLD ME THIS CAR WITH ALL THESE PROBLEM..

2) PROBLEM SOMETHING WAS GOING ON with the heat I had to bring it back to Brocton .. 3) thing happened there was water inside the door .. every time I shut the back driver door you will hear water .. like what the *** going on here..

4) thing I am drive my car I keep hearing this noise I turn my Music down the noise got louder .. brought it to them on yesterday which was 5/4/17 Sean check it out and tell me Noise coming from the transmission and its cover by Nissan extended warranty what the *** really going on here .. also he said I need the left front lower ball joint and outer tie rod to be replace now I am really mad .. like what the *** going on here..

So I go to the Nissan dear ship and they tell me that they have to look and see if that were the noise coming from .. and they will called me back and let me no.. smdh.. So called Sean back and let him know what the *** was going on..

But you see JD BUYER THE MAKE SURE THEY GET THEIR PAYMENT EVERY MONTH OR EVERY TWEEK WEEKS ..

I AM NEVER LATE BEHIND OR NOTHING BUT I AM HAVING ALL THESE PROBLEM NO THANK YOU ..COME GET YOUR CAR..

Review about: Nissan Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

I bought a car from them a month ago , exactly 1 week after driving it the transmission died.Been 2 weeks now without a car.

Not to mention they didn't tell me the price of the car till the end or the 20% interest rate or a payment every other week .Totally f'd me