I have called the Des Moines JD byryder 3 times and I dont get any response from the employer BEN.He says he will call you back and does not ever call you back.

I was trying to buy a 2003 Saturn VUE I am very disappointed in the business they gave me. I was all excited about getting a different and newer vehicle but I guess that is out. Ben told me the other day he would talk to the manager and get back to me.

NEVER DID.I dont think he is a very good car sale person when he cant get back to his customers.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #191710

If you were hot to buy a car, you needed to go look at it in person. Kind of impossible to buy a car and pay for it over the phone, and car salesmen know they are not able to sell you one unless you come to them in person and sign the papers.

The right way to buy a car is to:

1. Look at it

2. Test drive it

3. Take to a shop to check it out

4. Sign papers to commit to buy it

5. Pay for it

6. Drive it home!

Not one of these is call up and ask them to call you on the phone!

JD Byrider is a joke! They could have caused serious defects to my unborn child!!!!!!! Jd Byrider "august 2013. had no problems with them really, was always early on my payments. Then when the recall from GMC for chevy came out, I took it down to the..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more