I went to the District Court today 04/16/18 and filed a complaint on JD Byrider

They promise so much and deliver nothing, but harrassing you for payments is all they know how to do, they had my vehicle in there possession for 3 months, I received the vehicle worse then what it was, that car has not been the same, I have called and emailed consistently but all they care about is payments, I even had the SUPERVISOR of maintanence sit in the car so he can hear what I am hearing and his reply back to me was I don't know what that is, HOW..you had it in your shop for 3 months. I had to take it elsewhere and pay $700 for a pump that JD Ryder said they fixed.

I have had it with them. I went and purchased a vehicle from RAY PRICE and they service was outstanding, they are always following up with us. JD RYDER DOES not care, I have videos of the vehicle coming home and that same night it started to smoke up again. ,I have emails trying for someone to help , it is ridicolous, I should of NEVER went there...NEVER!!!!!!

I hope something comes out of this by taking them to court. And hope it can help others

Preferred solution: Get out of this contract, and whatever money i paid reimbursed..

Comments

Report to better business bureau and file a lawsuut against them in Northampton county courthouse, this is the only way you will get anything resolved.