Chicago, Illinois

Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it repaired.drove all that night.sunday morning going to work got in the car and key won't turn.had it towed to a chevy dealer.but i find out monday thats not their dealer.so if that dealer can't fix it the car will most likely have to towed to another chevy dealer for repair.Great i'm paying for a car i only drove part of one night.

Review about: 2009 Chevrolet Hhr.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Axel

A Chevy Hhr, the worst vehicle you can buy! Badly made, awful design not even functional, why do you think you hardly see any Toyota, or Honda or Kias on their lot.

Bananas
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #950840

Any Chevrolet dealer should repair your vehicle under warranty. It sounds as if someone misinformed you at the dealership, not Byrider.