Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to still make the payments until its paid off. They dont offer GAP insurance on their vehicles and now I understand why! It is jist a way for them to trap someoneI WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Accident Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "So far, everything has ran smoothly and perfect. We went in last week without much money on hand for a down payment (our car messed up without warning) and horrible..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work..."
- "Bought 2 jerseys Dec 9th 2016. Have not received them. Sent multi emails. Get Emails back from Jane promising there on way. I say bs. There a scam. Don't use..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."