Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to still make the payments until its paid off. They dont offer GAP insurance on their vehicles and now I understand why! It is jist a way for them to trap someoneI WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Accident Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "So far, everything has ran smoothly and perfect. We went in last week without much money on hand for a down payment (our car messed up without warning) and horrible..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..."
- "Do you continue to get invoices? Years ago I had free email account - never received a bill for services. 2 years later i start getting invoices for..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."