Dayton, Ohio

Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to still make the payments until its paid off. They dont offer GAP insurance on their vehicles and now I understand why! It is jist a way for them to trap someoneI WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!

Review about: Car Accident Claim.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jd Byrider Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

How the *** do you still owe 7k on a 1990 (apparently) shitmobile, they saw you coming, I don't care what it is, a 25 year old car for whatever you paid was not worth 7 k 10 years ago, ***.

Jd Byrider - Jd by rider in Erie,Pa  sold me a rust bucket Jd Byrider "sept 2015 I purchased a 2003 ford focus from Erie JD BYRIDER.I had an issue with the car rusting they said they would fix it.. it looked great. they..." Read more Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Thor Industries - No more Keystone campers for me! Thor Industries "...4-5 weeks later, there was a storm, and I had a big leak in the middle of the night..." Read more Jd Byrider - Customer Care Review Jd Byrider "So far, everything has ran smoothly and perfect. We went in last week without much money on hand for a down payment (our car messed up without warning) and horrible..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more