Jd Byrider - Review about Radiator Replacement from Yorba Linda, California
Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced.In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!
YESS within 6 months my car has had 2 radiator replaced, a MOTOR replaced and another radiator leak! Pretty ridiculous!!! To top things off I had recommended a co worker when I first got my car there and she too has had problems with her car.Im almost embarrased to have ever mentioned she go there. This dealership should be closed down for selling faulty cars not dependable ones as they claim.
Im filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
I highly advise everyone scammed by this dealership to do the same.Save your hard earned money folks and go with a reputable car place.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Radiator Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I should have read these reviews BEFORE I got vehicle from JD BYRIDER (DeSoto Tx)!! 09 Pontiac Vibe GT...Excellent condition...inside and out. Now again, I'm in Texas, middle of..."
- "august 2013. had no problems with them really, was always early on my payments. Then when the recall from GMC for chevy came out, I took it down to the..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."