1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

They sold me a junky car at a very inflated price that probably would not have lasted the full 3 year term. I don't know where they get these cars, but they all have high mileage and are close to death.

And what is up with all the Fords? Everyone knows that Ford means either Failing On Road Dead, or Fix Or Repair Daily. Outrageous. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

They take advantage of people with bad credit and throughout the four hour process I felt rushed and bullied to accept their deal. Never again! I am so glad to get rid of their piece of junk car and move on to Drive Time after a mechanic recommended them to me after seeing that my JDByrider car was rusted all over the undercarriage. This rating is worth more of a negative 100 stars.

Now Drive Time has high interest rates too, but at least they have a much larger lot compared to the 10 cars on JDByrider's lot, and they have newer cars with low mileage (my Drive Time car had only 30,000 miles and was a 2014 Kia Forte compared to my 2010 JDByrider car with 120,000 and that was considered good mileage for them).

Stay far away from this auto loan shark. If you want to rebuild your credit just get a prepaid credit card and do it that way, and if you are desperate for a car, go to Drive Time and at least get your money's worth.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of car. Jd Byrider needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jd Byrider.

Comments