1.5K views

JD ByRider and CNAC, stay faaaaaaar away! Both companies are crooks! I bought a car from them that was SUPPOSED to have a one year warranty.

Within a week, the power windows would work when and IF they where in the mood. I took the car back, and the problem never got fixed. I don't think they ever TOUCHED the darned thing.

I took it back when the tranny went. The car was still under warranty, but JDByRider said they weren't equipped to fix it and wanted ME to take the lemon to AAmco PAY to have it fixed and then come back to them and be reimbursed.

I gave the car back to them.Come to find out, NADA, NONE of my payments had been applied to the principal of the loan. I owed just as much after almost a year of making payments as the day after I bought it.

I don't know what they did with the lemon, but a YEAR went by and I heard nothing from them. Then one day I get a call from a company calling itself DRB.

They had been retained by CNAC to collect the difference between what they were able to auction the car for and what was owed. They said they could settle for 50% of the total. They called it a Pre-Litigation settlement offer. I have been paying them $150 a month for almost a year and CNAC is saying they have only been paid $249, and can't give me a contact number for this company. The number I have on my paperwork has been disconnected. This monstrosity is showing up on my credit report, and I could really use some help getting this mess straightened out but don't know where to turn.

Comments

I hate that i had to pay for 242 every byweekly for a car that keeps breaking down on me. I keep wondering how am i gonna take it back to the dealership without hurting my credit.

Got four years left and i am tired of it. Jd byrider sucks

Saint James, New York, United States #311358

I have had my car for less than a year and the list of problems with the vehicle is outrageous. (not failing to mention how much I'm paying for a vehicle that no longer even runs).

The most current problem with the powertrain has rendered the vehicle useless.

I have an appointment in a week to have the car "looked at" b/c they are "too busy" with other vehicles at the moment. so until then, I'm walking 4 miles back and forth to work (thank goodnesss it's only 4) in the Virginia summer heat with indexes rising over 102 degrees.

I am pissed I have had this car all of 90 days and hve takn the car back thee times to be fixed I will never refer anyone to this place in Charlotte NC. I am pissed I feel like they sold me a lemon

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM THEM AGAIN AND I ADVISE THE SAME WITH EVERYONE ELSE.I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE CAR FOR 1 YEAR AND A HALF AND EVERY MTH ITS SOMETHING ELSE I NEED TO FIX. THE FIRST COUPLE OF MONTHS I KEPT BRINGING IT BACK TO THEM AND THEY KEPT CALLING THEIRSELVES FIXING IT WITH LOW BUDGET *** PARTS.

THEN I HAD A SITUATION TO WHERE I HAD TO MOVE BACK HOME 4 HOURS AWAY,MY CAR BROKE AND INSTEAD OF THEMM GETTING SOMEONE HERE TO FIX IT AND PAYING THEM LIKE THEY DID BEFORE,THEY GOT MY CAR TOWED TO SAN ANTONIO AND WANT ME TO COME GET IT EVEN THOUGH IM FOUR HOURS AWAY. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD GET THE DAM CAR TOWED BACK TO ME BUT I HAVE TO FIND AWAY TO GET THEIR NOT TO MENTION THEY TOLD ME IF THEY GOT IT TOWED BACK IT WOULD BE AT MY EXPENSE.

DONT BUY FROM THEM PLEASE. YOU WILL PAY 16000 FOR A CAR THATS WORTH 1000.

im looking for a car right now and my freind told me to go to jd reading your troubles im going somewhere else thank you

I have been paying on my car from jd for 11 months. Nothing has gone twards the principal.

They forced payments through to my bank without my knowledge twice and never apologized. That was a nightmare in its self. total of 320 missing?? "O cnac took that sir".

You said they could??? BULL*****

New London, Minnesota, United States #3907

I can totaly understand what your going thru, I had just bought my car in augaust and now in febuary i have brought it to be fixed five times . my brakes went on me while driving 45 mph with the kids in the car , they fixed that and now a week and 2days later my car just doesnt start. I have had it and will be bringing the car in and telling them give me a new car or this contract is done and I will be bringing them to court for the money i paid for it and all the taxes too..

Lusby, Maryland, United States #2916

i have bought two cars from jd by rider and both had blow engines

La Plata, Maryland, United States #2910

Can you please contact JD Byrider Systems to provide more details?

Thanks,