Typeok a car to get fixed and jd byrider can't even fix it for me with out it taking a whole week.And on top of that they want even give me a rental car wile they work on my car.

I have also called headquarters so as my father and placed 2 or 3 complaints and again i get nowhere with this company. And on top of that are just recently had a flat tire on the side of the road. So i pulled over and pop my trunk to get a spare tire and tire iron and there was no tire iron in my trunk. So I had to leave my car there until I could get a tire iron witch made me miss a whole week out of work.

Now jd byrider is calling me about money that i owe on the car which i do not have because they dropped the ball on their end.I would not recommend any body go to jd byrider for a car.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

The person posting these nasty comments probably works for JDByrider.JDByrider is really the worst company ever.

What they do to people should be illegal.

It's not about paying your bills on time.Some people go there to get credit in the first place.

:cry You missed a week of work because of a tire iron? Go to Wally World and buy one for $8. Unless you make less than $8/week then stay home and play video games and collect your welfare check

HEY BUDDY, LEARN TO PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME AND THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO BUY A CAR FROM A PLACE LIKE JD BYRYDER!ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A TIRE IRON IN THE TRUNK, NOT THEIRS!

ITS FUNNY HOW OTHERS LOVE TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR THEIR PROBLEMS!GOOD LUCK HAVING YOUR TURD FIXED!

J D BYRYDER HAS NOTHING BUT BUMS FOR CUSTOMERS