1.5
Interest Rate

I VERY recently purchased an 05 Trailblazer from the JD Byrider in Joliet Il. I told the salesperson that I was specifically interested in only a 4-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle as the snow get pretty bad and my small town takes awhile to get it plowed up.

The salesperson directed me to this vehicle and I agreed to purchase it. I wont even get too deep into the fact that the paint and interior are junk for the insane price I'm paying for this thing. I know my credit's not great and I understand that this is the kind of place I have to go to for a vehicle right now. What I am upset about is that I crawled under the car yesterday for something unrelated to find that it is in fact NOT all-wheel drive, though my salesperson said it was.

I spoke to my salesperson yesterday and she directed me to her Manager.

I spoke to the Manager today and SHE is re-directing me yet again. I'm getting nothing but run around here and a "well, you're in it now" attitude and I'm not really hopeful that this will end well.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Entire process was rushed and very curt.

Comments

Yeah we had this same issue until my boyfriend in so many words threaten the manager to give us another car...I went from a 2001 Chevy Malibu because of no engine to a 2000 Nissan Maxima and that car didn't give me a problem...so I feel your pain!!!

you could have noticed if it was or wasnt 4 wheel drive by looking on the interior dash. especially if it is an 05