DONT BUY FROM JD BYRIDER!I have paid on my loan and owe about 3800 .

I called to inquire about payoff and they gave me the amount that I would pay if I kept making bi weekly payments. When I mentioned that this should not include interest they became very nasty. I informed them that I would be speaking to an attorney. I don't understand why I would need to pay interest on the vehicle if I am paying it off early?

My payments are due bi weekly on a Friday but at times because of work related issues I may drop it in the mail shoot so they have it by Monday. The finance guy was nasty and stated. "you should pay your bills on time". I Will never do business with them again.

This is the biggest ripoff.

I don't know how they are allowed to do this?Let's band together and stop this predatory lending.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Goshen, Indiana, United States #644246

Maybe his credit doesn't need to be cleaned up. Ever heard of having no credit. Who's really the retard here

Jd Byrider - HIGH INTREST RATES Jd Byrider "IT TAKES AT LEAST 1 YR TO PAY INTEREST OFF THEN THE REMAINING YRS YOU WILL BE PAYING AT LEAST 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN INTEREST WITH A LITTLE PRINCIPAL..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Jd Byrider - 2009 Chevrolet Hhr Review from Chicago, Illinois Jd Byrider "Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more