2.0

I called and talked to Representative at dealer explained my situation and was told to come in they can get me into a car using my Income tax.I took off half a days work to go.

When I got there no one was in the office and when they did show up the were running around and I had to wait to be 30 minutes to be seen.

After I talk to someone they looked at me like my head had just fell off when I told them I had no down payment and I was told I could use my income tax for down payment.Needles to say I didn't leave with a car so 5 hours out of my work day wasted because they lied.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jd byrider car loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $64. Jd Byrider needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jd byrider car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jd Byrider.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1122280

I went to the Colerain location a few years ago in need of a car and no down payment. They put me in a nice Chevy Blazer and deferred my down payment of $850.00 over two pay periods. Treated me great.