I purchased a vehicle from JD Byrider the other week.I went and I wanted a suv, but the suv they showed me was garbage.

It was nice on the outside but on the inside, it was garbage. The knobs were all scratched up. The seats had tears. It was horrible, so I requested another vehicle.

The next car was okay. It was clean, inside and out. The seats weren't tore up nor were the knobs scratched up. It was a deal made...

with the devil. We did everything, even that horrible video closing. When I was set to leave, I tried to plug up my cell phone to charge it and it didn't work. Even before I left the lot.

They gave me a key fob and said they would reimburse e if I paid for a battery. I took it to Auto Zone, the fob wasn't even able to hold a battery.

So now I'm waiting for them to contact me regarding when I can get out there to have them hold my car for 24 hrs so they could program a fob.This company is wack and I hate I ever did business with them.

Monetary Loss: $19000.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

My experience says this place is a rip off. They take advantage of ppl with poor credit and triple charge them for the price of a poor vehicle. Wow.