I purchased a vehicle from JD Byrider the other week.I went and I wanted a suv, but the suv they showed me was garbage.

It was nice on the outside but on the inside, it was garbage. The knobs were all scratched up. The seats had tears. It was horrible, so I requested another vehicle.

The next car was okay. It was clean, inside and out. The seats weren't tore up nor were the knobs scratched up. It was a deal made...

with the devil. We did everything, even that horrible video closing. When I was set to leave, I tried to plug up my cell phone to charge it and it didn't work. Even before I left the lot.

They gave me a key fob and said they would reimburse e if I paid for a battery. I took it to Auto Zone, the fob wasn't even able to hold a battery.

So now I'm waiting for them to contact me regarding when I can get out there to have them hold my car for 24 hrs so they could program a fob.This company is wack and I hate I ever did business with them.

Monetary Loss: $19000.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

My experience says this place is a rip off. They take advantage of ppl with poor credit and triple charge them for the price of a poor vehicle. Wow.

Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Jd Byrider - SHOULDVE KNOWN BETTER! Jd Byrider "So let's just start out by saying I don't like to be lied to. So this last spring, my man and I got on the internet to check out some..." Read more Jd Byrider - Radiator Replacement Review from Yorba Linda, California Jd Byrider "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..." Read more JD Byrider is a joke! They could have caused serious defects to my unborn child!!!!!!! Jd Byrider "august 2013. had no problems with them really, was always early on my payments. Then when the recall from GMC for chevy came out, I took it down to the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more