Eldersburg, Maryland

HOPEFULLY I DIDN'T MAKE THE WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE...PURCHASED A 2004 FORD TAURUS W/56000 MILES LASTNIGHT,ONLY TO GET HOME *** NEAR 11PM & DO RESEARCH TO FIND THE FREAKING CAR IS ONLY WORTH $5000 KBB...NOT TO MENTION I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY ALLLLL THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS I READ....THEY ARE CHARGING ALMOST $20000....IN F*CKING SANE...TRIED TO OPEN SUNROOF THIS MORNING OMW TO WORK & ALREADY HEARD SOMETHING POPPED & NOW IT WONT CLOSE PROPERLY...I PRAY JESUS WILL TAKE THE WHEEL & GET THIS CAR PAID OFF IMMEDIATELY & HOPEFULLY I DONT HAVE ALLL THE MECHANICAL ISSUES YOU ALL HAVE HAD!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

Hope u have good luck with ur car. All I can say is pray all u can.

My car is 18,000 dollars don't not buy from jd byryder !!!Poor service !!

Black people sales person to trick you !!!

Poor staff , lie sold me lincoln with duck tape on the front bumber & truck will not fix *** until it's dragging the ground !!They will put you in any thing !!!

cmears
to Joe Ft. Worth, Texas, United States #870247

Like I said in the previous posts, we will not sale a car for that much.Not to mention we hold to our warranty agreement, and our shop is always available to fix any issues small or large.

The 24,000/2 year warranty covers - Engine, Transmission, Starter, Drivetrain, Power Steering, Alternator, Water Pump, Battery and Spark Plugs. ALL other parts are paid for at OUR price (meaning dealer price, what we pay is what you pay) and the labor cost is HALF of what a regular shop would charge you.

The Goal at J.D. Byrider IN Ft.

Worth is to keep you in a vehicle and going to work or where you are needed at all costs.

Also, We are in the year 2014, the racist comments were put to a stop a long time ago.

Last but not least, we do not sale Lincolns at my location, there are over 140 locations NATION wide.We are a Franchise, Please check what location you are commenting on prior to making up stories about the wrong dealership.

to Joe #874434

Black people aren't the only ones who will ***. All people will if given the opportunity. Almost all dealerships will lie and tell you a bunch of bulls**t!

cmears
Ft. Worth, Texas, United States #869545

The most that a J.D.

Byrider will charge for any vehicle on their lot is 13k maybe 14k, that includes your oil changes for the life of the loan, your 24k mile warranty, and your TT&L.Did you put $2,000 down to cover all the tax, title, and license fees plus your down payment?

to cmears San Antonio, Texas, United States #965649

I'm pretty sure that if most of these people had $2000 to put down on a car at J.D. Byrider, they'd BUY a car outright from a private seller or smaller, local dealer...