1.3

DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THEM!!! THIS COMPANY IS THE WORSE RIP OFF ARTIST WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH CONSUMERS. IF YOU HAVE A JOB, YOU NEED TO *** AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO THEM OR THEY WILL REPOSSESS YOUR CAR WITHIN 3 HOURS OF BEING LATE WITH YOUR PAYMENT. THE CONFUSING PART FOR ME IS IF YOUR PAYMENT IS DUE 1/16/2016, THEN WHY IS IT AT 12 NOON ON 1/16/2016 THEY SEND OUT PAPERWORK TO REPOSSESS YOUR CAR??? 1/16/2016 ENDS AT 11:59PM NOT 12 NOON. I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE BAD CREDIT AND NEED A VEHICLE FOR WORK-AND IT IS SAD THAT COMPANIES LIKE THIS PREY ON PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!

THEY TALK RUDE TO YOU ON THE TELEPHONE WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE A PAYMENT OR MAKE ARRANGEMENTS-TELLING YOU WHAT YOU 'OUGHT' TO DO-VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

THEY DID NOT TELL US UNTIL WE WERE READY TO SETTLE THE DEAL THAT THE DOWN PAYMENT WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL #300 WE DISCUSSED BUT $2500-THEY EXPECT YOU TO PAY $250 EVERY OTHER WEEK UNTIL IT IS PAID-ANOTHER FIENDISH MOVE.

AND, TO NOTE, THE CAR THEY SOLD US HAD AN OIL LEAK A WEEK AFTER WE GOT IT. THEY SENT US TO JIFFY LUBE TO GET AN OIL CHANGE AND THEY FOUND OUT IT HAD AN OIL LEAK-WHICH WE HAD TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR-BECAUSE OF COURSE, THEIR SHOP DOES NOT ACCOMMODATE THE WORKING CONSUMER!

THIS COMPANY IS AN AWFUL PLACE TO DO BUSINESS...(RICHMOND VA-MIDLOTHIAN OFFICE)

This person wrote the review because of "everything!!!" of 2004 chevrolet malibu from Jd Byrider. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jd Byrider to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rip off and financing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jd Byrider for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments