1.3K views

WORST CAR COMPANY I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.THEY DO NOT HELP PEOPLE THEY MAKE YOUR CREDIT WORSE.

NOT TO MENTION THEIR LOAN COMPANY THEY GO THROUGH IS A TOTAL CROCK OF ***! DO NOT EVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM.

I BOUGHT A DODGE AVENGER FROM THEM AND SOMETHING WAS WRONG IT KEPT DYING, THEY TRIED FIXING IT AND COULDNT, THEY TOOK IT TO DODGE AND THEY COULDNT FIX IT ALSO, SO THEY MADE ME PICK A NEW CAR AFTER I HAD BEEN PAYING ON THAT ONE FOR OVER 8 MONTHS. THEN I LOST MY JOB AND ASKED TO SKIP ONE PAYMENT AND THE RUDE LOAN LADY WOULDNT SKIP MY PAYMENT EVEN THOUGH I PAID EXTRA EVERYTIME!!!!!!

THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments

#1119504

Sounds to me like they went the extra mile for you.I know if I purchased a used vehicle, it ended up having mechanical issues after I purchased it, which most used vehicles do.

If I ran into my bank that gave me the loan to purchase that vehicle and expressed my concern 1. They would never forgive my current loan and let me purchase a different vehicle. 2.

They differently would never skip a car payment for me for any reason.If you paid extra on all your payments, you would be paid ahead and would not need to skip a payment.

to Anonymous Ozawkie, Kansas, United States #1222761

Not how lemon laws work chum.

#1020986

Wait, they actually gave you another car?Who does that, that's awesome!

As far as missing a payment, you miss a payment, should they give you the car for free?Some people....

Springfield, Missouri, United States #854588

I agree Winston the owner acts like he is your best friend but he is not.I bought a Chrysler 300 and busted my *** to pay the high down payment of 3900 and the I was in the hospital fell behind one week and they were there to take my car and they did.

they set the payment up for every two weeks saying it will make your credit better. no it set up to make it easier for you to be late.

look at it this way most company's set loan payment 30 days and if you fell behind you have a chance to get the payment in at JD they double their chances of you being late.STAY AWAY FROM THEM PLEASE I BEG YOU*******

Springfield, Missouri, United States #712567

Hasn't even been a JD in Springfield Missouri until now?If you lost your job how would have made a payment after the one you asked to "skip".

Sorry you fell on hard times but not their fault you couldn't pay for your car.Sounds like wherever you dealt with JD they did the right thing by replacing a bad car that they didn't exactly build.

:( I was looking to buy my first car when I heard about JD Byrider I chose a 2003 Chevy Tracker which I loved I paid my car payments on time every two weeks sometimes even a week ahead of time, Well while on my way to church a woman came in my lane and hit me my tracker flipped three times it was totaled my insurance paid jd byrider what that car was actually worth 5000 dollars they over charged my by 4000 dollars for the car and now they have tact on 500 dollars for a "Deductible fee" and its keeping me from getting another car because of a outstanding loan showing on my credit now I don't know what i'm going to do I will never buy a car from them again they don't care about helping you they only want your money

THIS PLACE IS A RIP OFF, EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION, GO ELSEWHERE. THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW GREAT THEIR SERVICE IS WHICH IS A LIE, THEY WILL SAY WE ARE GONNA FIX THIS AND THAT AFTER YOU BUY THE CAR AND NEVER DO, THEN JUST WAIT TILL YOU HAVE TO GET STUFF FIXED UNDER "WARRANTY", THEY HAD TO DO MY BALL JOINTS TWICE AND THEY ARE STILL NOT FIXED. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ESPECIALLY WITH LYING BASTARDS LIKE JARROD, HE IS WHY THERE ARE STEREOTYPES ABOUT USED CAR SALESMEN.

My hub and I are in quite a perdicament.He is working, I am not, cancer.

Our 93 Rivera died and Precision Tune has tried for 2 days to figure out what is wrong. They have only charged us 100 as they do no know what is the matter. We coincidently then got a call from JD byrider from a Michelle here in Traverse City MI. Was very CONFIDENT she could put us in a vehicle and take the Rivy in trade.

After reading all these horror stories, I do not know what to do now :sigh Our credit is shot, we can only afford at best a 175 payment, cause the insurance is 53, along with rent, food, what is left!!!!! This is just CRAZY!!!! Everyone has given very good info, and I must ask, if you were to do it over, where else would you go?

We are desperate, NO FAMILY to even consider asking for help.....any and all help much appreciated!!!!THANK YOU, and by the way, my husband works 60 hours a week and freaking rent is 850, we are not deadbeats!!!!

Saint James, New York, United States #311831

thank you for the email address for the Watton Group. sending my story now!!

My Boyfriend just purchased a car from JD and attempted to take it back less than 24 hrs later and was told no. Did some research and the Watton Group is trying to get a class action lawsuit started. Email them with your JD story at:info@wattongroup.com