1.4
Interest Rate

This company lies and make up stuff to not sell to the people they don't want to help.They told me they couldn't verify my reference and job and I call all my references and they said they didn't even call them.

They expect you to come up with 12 reference like most people talk to a lot of people who will put their name out there. Very disappointed in the time I wasted with this company.

They also a card that was promise to me from under me and when I couldn't give them what they wanted in the time they wanted they didn't want to do business with me.I wasted nearly three weeks with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jd Byrider. The most disappointing about jd byrider customer care from Jd Byrider was entire process was rushed and very curt Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jd Byrider.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Jd Byrider to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jd Byrider?

Comments